Learn more about market trends in neighbourhoods and municipalities across Ontario. Market trend reports are available for the following property types:
1. The property assessment data whether owned by MPAC or a supplier to MPAC, including any visual portrayal of such data, furnished to you by MPAC in respect of your property or your landlord’s property, and the property of other persons ("MPAC Data") is to be used solely for the purpose of assisting you in determining whether a property assessment is accurate and equitable, and for no other purpose.
2. The password provided by MPAC to you, the property owner or tenant, or any new password you subsequently create, is to be used only to access MPAC Data. Any such password shall not be shared, assigned, transferred or otherwise made available to any third party. The only exception to the foregoing is a person who you provide and authorize to use any such password and thereby access MPAC Data for the purpose herein ("your agent"), provided you receive your agent's prior written agreement to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. You may not sell, transfer or disseminate the MPAC Data, nor make it otherwise publicly available, except in the context of any complaint or other appeal of your property assessment launched pursuant to the provisions of the Assessment Act. MPAC reserves the right to vary any of the MPAC Data or to use other information in any such complaint or appeal process. For clarity, nothing in these terms and conditions prohibits a residential property owner or tenant from discussing MPAC Data with neighbours, for the purpose of said owner or tenant ensuring the fairness of a property’s assessment.
4. MPAC represents that MPAC and its suppliers have title to, own, or otherwise have intellectual property and other rights in, MPAC Data and reports containing MPAC Data and you recognize you will be liable for reimbursing MPAC and its suppliers for damages and costs incurred due to any unauthorized use of MPAC Data by you or your agent.
5. While MPAC strives for accuracy, MPAC does not warrant or make any representation as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness for your purposes of the MPAC Data with respect to a specific property. In addition, you agree to promptly bring to MPAC's attention any incorrect MPAC Data. MPAC makes no representation at all with respect to that MPAC Data owned by its suppliers.
6. Although MPAC takes reasonable measures to provide MPAC Data which is free from virus contamination, MPAC does not warrant or make any representation to this effect.
7. Upon completion of the use of MPAC Data for the above purpose, you agree to destroy and ensure your agent destroys all records of MPAC Data. Furthermore, you agree to ensure that your agent immediately destroys all records of MPAC Data upon your agent ceasing to act for you.
8. In the event that MPAC becomes aware that you or your agent may be in breach of these terms and conditions, MPAC reserves the right, upon giving you reasonable notice, to audit your relevant records and those of your agent.
9. Upon giving you reasonable notice, MPAC reserves the right to terminate your access to, and use of, MPAC Data in MPAC’s sole discretion, including where you and/or your agent are in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. You acknowledge that MPAC, without further notice to you, may, from time to time, amend these terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions prevailing at the time you obtain MPAC Data from MPAC. MPAC will post its prevailing terms and conditions on its website and it is your sole responsibility to inform yourself of such prevailing terms and conditions by accessing the appropriate tab on MPAC's website.
11. MPAC continues to make accessibility enhancements to AboutMyProperty™. However, some features are not available in an accessible format. If you have accessibility needs, please contact MPAC’s Customer Contact Centre or use MPAC’s Accessibility Feedback Form.
Contact us and one of our representatives will assist you.